Listed below are the newest outcomes of Wooden County Well being Division inspections of licensed meals institutions and different forms of companies, which the Wisconsin Rapids Each day Tribune and Marshfield Information-Herald report month-to-month.
- Arby’s No. 1910, 1501 N. Central Ave. : October 10: two infringements: the doorway to the chilly room and the door of the freezer are dirty by accumulations; the tiling within the kitchen, chilly room and preparation space are cracked and the cornice is lacking or damaged.
- Brown’s Bar, 504 E. Fourth St.: Oct. 5: Two violations: No present licensed meals handler for the institution; the fridge has tape on the handles and isn’t saved in good situation.
- Nagoya Japanese Sushi and Steak Home, 1637 N. Central Ave. : October 10: 5 offences: avocado saved underneath uncooked meat (corrected throughout inspection); the meals within the two-door cooler is just not on the right temperature; shovels in bulk containers didn’t have prolonged handles (fastened in inspection); meals saved on the ground in a chilly room; exterior kitchen door that doesn’t shut routinely or doesn’t match correctly.
- Taco Bell No. 31836, 1410 N. Central Ave. : October 10: An offence: the tiling within the kitchen is damaged.
- Sherriland Ballroom, 9277 Second St.: Oct. 21: No violations.
- Goodfella’s Pizza, 225 First St.: Oct. 20: seven violations: disinfectant not at right focus (corrected throughout inspection); chlorine check package not out there to test sanitizer focus; gloves and a bucket saved within the sink (corrected throughout inspection); irreversible recording thermometer not provided within the dishwasher; no signal of hand washing on the kitchen sink; cracked or lacking flooring tiles within the kitchen; wall to proper of stained salad cooler.
- McDonald’s, 110 Market St.: October 20: Two violations: uncooked shell eggs saved above ready-to-eat eggs in double-door cooler (corrected throughout inspection); the ham within the cooler is just not on the right temperature (corrected throughout inspection).
- Vesper’s Care, 6569 Cameron Ave. : October 11: No violation.
- Applebee’s Bar & Grill, 4311 Eighth St. S.: October 19: Eight violations: salsa and whipped butter not at right temperature (corrected throughout inspection); bleach is just not used per bar dishwasher etiquette; inline thermometer useful cooler inaccurate; the water temperature for the disinfection rinse within the kitchen dishwashing machine is just not on the right temperature; shovel handles in touch with mushrooms and onions on the cooking line (corrected throughout inspection); irreversible recording thermometer not supposed to measure floor temperature in a dishwasher; accumulation of ice current within the walk-in freezer; exterior of line cooking tools, chilly room fan covers and chilly room door gasket are usually not cleaned regularly.
- Arby’s No. 7929, 3110 Eighth St. S.: Oct. 4: No violation.
- Bowlmor, 3141 Eighth St. S.: Oct. 18: Three violations: No meals steward at the moment licensed for the institution; ranch and salsa saved in unlabeled containers; irreversible recording thermometer not provided in dishwashing operation.
- Riverview Cafeteria, 410 Dewey Road: October 19: No violation.
#eating places #violations